This is a factory painted and ready-to-run R/C model of the Plasma Edge II. The detailed polycarbonate body is mated to the fun to drive and easy to maintain TT-02B chassis. It features 4WD with 4-wheel independent, double-wishbone suspension. The pre-installed 2-channel radio system operates on 2.4GHz technology, which allows you to run your vehicle anywhere without the need to worry about other R/C enthusiasts nearby.
- Overall length: 395mm
- 1/10 scale fully assembled R/C buggy with body pre-painted and all markings pre-applied.
- Shaft-driven 4WD
- Low centre of gravity and wide tread provides extra stability and superb handling.
- Semi-bearing differential gears for reduced friction packed into a sealed front and rear gearbox for minimal wear and damage on rough terrain.
- Metal dogbone drive shaft.
- Type-540 motor and electronic speed controller pre-installed.
- Includes high performance Expec R/C system (batteries and a fast charger Included ).
|54 × 35 × 33 cm