Introduced in 1996 by National Rail Corporation these 120 units were built by A Goninan and Co. The locomotives are 3000kw General Electric powered and used on standard gauge Australia wide.
They were introduced in grey and marigold and several were painted into various business units of NRC. Later they wore GSR train liveries representing the Hook and Pull agreement between the two companies.
In 2002 Pacific National acquired the assets of NRC and commenced to repaint the NR class into their new blue and yellow colours.
– Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO gauge model
– Precisely tooled plastic body (ABS)
– Genuine Kadee scale head whisker coupler
– Separately applied handrails and detail parts
– 5-Pole skew wound electric motor and dual flywheels
– All wheel drive and electrical pickup
– LED headlights, marker lights, number boxes and ditch lights
– All models come standard with an MTC 21 pin motherboard
– Exclusive sound by DCCSound
|Dimensions||35 × 10 × 6 cm|
NR14 Real Trains, NR34 Real Trains, NR66 Real Trains, NR84 Real Trains, NR14 Real Trains DCC Sound, NR34 Real Trains DCC Sound